‘Urban E Riders’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ used in the following statements refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is MM Healthcare, Victoria Court, 91 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 3JA. Our company registration number is 11852081 and place of registration is the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, ‘Urban E Riders’, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Occasionally this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not show that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Urban E Riders prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, and Wales.
Urban E Riders Warranty Terms and Conditions:
1.Goods sold are not refundable if used. Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase if the product and packaging arrive back at Urban E Riders exactly as they were sent out, unopened and unused. Refunds will be issued once an Urban E Rider technician has checked the product and packaging.
2.The limited warranty for Urban E Rider select e-scooters and e-unicycles products extends for the first 12 months beginning on the date of purchase of the product.
3.The warranty components includes 1. Hub Motor 2. Battery 3. Controller 4. Throttle and battery indicator unit. 5. Charger Unit. 6 All other electrical wiring and components
4.Any products returned to Urban E Rider for warranty claims must be packaged in the original packaging they arrived in. Urban E Rider are not liable for damage to products in transport from the customer to Urban E Rider.
5.Repaired product will be warranted for the balance of the original period
1. Consumables (such as fuses, brake pads, brake calliper’s, braking disc, tyres, tube, brake cable, bearings etc)
2.Damage associated with commercial use.
3. Defects or damages from accidents, improper use and storage, abnormal conditions, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications or repairs, or other acts which are not the fault of Urban E Rider.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Terms and Conditions:
This refers to items sold by Urban E Rider that the manufacturers supply the warranty for. This applies to all e-scooter’s and e-bikes. Although in many cases Urban E Rider can help with the process, warranty issues and claims for these items will be serviced by the manufacturer so no liability for warranty defects is with Urban E Rider.
Many of these products are extremely powerful and therefor can be very dangerous if ridden in a reckless or inappropriate manner. We strongly advise you to only use these products on private land (except for road legal e-bikes) where you have the landowner’s permission. We also strongly advise anyone riding these machines to always wear a helmet at the very minimum and all other relevant protective equipment. These machines are not toys and can cause a lot of damage to the rider and or other people if not used safely. Although you are riding them at your own risk, please always stay to safe speeds and do not push them to their limits.